Saree is the definition of new sexy and gone are the days when this six-yards of cloth was considered to be a conservative form of dressing. Many Indian designers have started designing different styles of blouses which have placed saree on the international platform.
Today we will show you 5 unique, edgy and latest blouse designs which will make you the star at every wedding festivities. Be prepared to be blown away!
- Bell Sleeves Blouse: Bringing back the era of the 90s, the bell sleeves blouse is currently winning the heart of the girls of all ages. The reason this blouse is such a hit is that of its versatility, for example, you can have this design in full sleeves, in half sleeves and in sleeveless blouses as well. Just choose the type of sleeves as per occasion you want to dress for.
- Off Shoulder Blouse: An off shoulder saree blouse is a must-have for this wedding season if your aim is to make men go weak in their knees. This design is a hot-pick for all the leading Bollywood ladies like Sonam Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shilpa Shetty and many more. You can easily pair this blouse design with either long sleeves or half sleeves.
- Racer Back Blouse: Similar to its name, this racer back blouse has a very sexy and edgy appeal. It usually comprises of an open should and halter neck design which is made of lace, embroidery and floral pattern fabrics. This type of blouse is usually an apt choice for sangeet functions where you’ll be dancing and want to be the center of attention (which every girl secretly wishes for!).
- Single Shoulder Blouse: Taking inspiration from western gowns, our designers waved their magic wands on the blouse and conjured the single shoulder design. It gives a very hot and sexy appeal to the wearer and is an apt choice for a girl with a slim & tall body structure. Many sellers of wedding dress in Bangalore are of the opinion that a single shoulder blouse will continue to dominate the saree market in 2019.
- Back Zipper Blouse: Taking the jacket game a notch higher, this blouse design with zipper chain on the back is catching a lot of attention these days. An ideal mix of masculine and feminine looks, this blouse matches perfectly with different blouse types like high neck collar, boat neck design with full or no sleeves etc.
After going through the above information, you must have decided the type of saree and blouse you want to wear for the upcoming wedding festivities. But do you know where to look? To wear a designer or a readymade saree? All the answers are right here at Shaadidukaan.com which is India’s favorite online wedding market.